£22,809 to £27,592 pa
Apply for this job
Jskilz Is Looking For Associate Nurse OPD To Work In The Kent, UK
Department: Clinical & Nursing
Salary: £22,809– £27,592 dependent of experience and qualifications
Interview Date: 1st August 2023
Full Time Hours: 37.5 hours per week (over a seven day working rota)
Visa : Tier 2 Provided
We offer enhancements for Saturdays and any work between 8pm and 7.30am on weekdays at time +30% of your basic salary rate. For Sundays and Bank Holidays at time + 60% of your basic salary rate.
Qualifications and Experience
- Registered Nursing Associate on the NMC Register
- Nursing Associate Foundation Degree
- Evidence of continual professional development
- Experience in surgical/medical environment with a knowledge and understanding of surgical/medical procedures
- Understands and acts in line with NMC professional standards for Nursing Associates
- Demonstrates a patient focus approach
- Experience of working in teams as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Insight into how to evaluate own strengths and development needs, seeking advice where appropriate
- Ability to deliver person centred care
- Ability to take part in reflective practice and clinical supervision activities
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload and that of other HCAs
- Ability to develop effective and appropriate relationships with people, their families and their carer’s.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent employee relations track record
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Competent IT skills
- Good time management
- Flexible and tactful, Calm and Objective
- Caring and friendly personality
- Able to cope under pressure with the ability to problem solve
- Committed to providing a quality clinical service
- Up to date knowledge of professional nursing issues
We recognise and value all of their staff and are committed to developing a well-trained and flexible workforce.
Staff wellbeing is a priority for the organisation with some perks of employment being -
- Free on-site staff carparking
- Staff discount for treatments
- Enrolment into a staff pension scheme
- Generous annual staff education finance
- Annual salary increment
- Additional benefits available in line with our NHS colleagues
- Local retail discounts
- Salary sacrifice schemes
We are also fortunate enough to be based in East Kent, arguably one of the most beautiful parts of the UK, often boasting the best weather due to our close proximity to Western Europe and is aptly know by the missive `the Garden of England’.
We are a short hop across the channel to France with the added bonus of fast rail connections to Europe, London and surrounding areas.
The availability of high-quality schools which support grammar school education as well as academy and private schools are all available within the locality.
Our CQC report has a rating of Good – and we are now on an improvement trajectory to Outstanding.
Apply for this job